Known as "The Master of Motivation," Zig Ziglar (who passed away on November 27, 2012) has been described as "One of America's icons," "the salesman's salesman" and "A legacy that will forever impact our history." He helped people achieve long-term balanced success based on his philosophy of character, attitude and skills and impacted more than a quarter billion people (from zigziglar.com).
Check out seven amazing and motivational quotes from this great man:
- "Lack of direction, not lack of time, is the problem. We all have twenty-four hour days."
- "When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there."
- "You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
- "Attitude, no Aptitude, determines Altitude."
- "What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."
- "A goal properly set is halfway reached."
- "Put all excuses aside and remember this: YOU are capable."