If you're an entrepreneur, I'm sure you know that marketing is one of the most important aspects of running and maintaining a successful business.
You should spend some time promoting yourself, businesses and products/services a few times per week (and I know I need to do better with this). Anyhoo, since June is Entrepreneurs "Do It Yourself Marketing" Month, here are 10 simple (and inexpensive/free) ways to promote yourself and your business:
- Spend at least an hour on marketing activities every day. You can use the time to plan activities or actually put your plan to work. One thing I do daily for my business and projects is schedule updates via Hootsuite for my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Remember, you have to rely on yourself to spread the word about your business.
- Produce a tips booklet. You can use this to market your service, product or cause. Additionally, you can use it to establish yourself as an expert in your field, which will enhance the value of your existing products and services and create more income for your business.
- Create a website. If you have a business and don't have a website, stop reading, and begin creating one now. In this day and age, a website is an absolute must-have for your business.
- Start a blog. Doing this can help establish authority, connect you with clients and customers and give greater visibility to search engines.
- Teach a class. Contact a local college or adult education center to see if you'd be able to teach one. You can also teach via Internet by hosting a webinar.
Get five more marketing tips here.
What are some ways you market your business? Please share below in the comments!
Connect with Mocha Writer online!
MochaWriter.com | Facebook | Twitter
[Photo Credit; source]