As we're ending March and the end of Women's History Month, I wanted to take a moment and share five blogs that I think are great resources for women entrepreneurs. I hope you find them beneficial for your business!
- Ali Brown is an entrepreneur mentor and philanthropist working with women around the world, helping them start and grow businesses. Her blog provides business and success advice on a multitude of topics.
- Allied Women offers business tips on blogging for your business, marketing and search engine optimization techniques, information on how to get your e-book published and how to be a better business and life coach. No matter what business you're in, they have gathered information to benefit you.
- Donna Marie Johnson is an author, blogger, podcast host and supporter of mom entrepreneurs, especially those who are survivors of childhood sexual abuse. Through her blog, she shares business and social media information and recommended resources.
- Moms Wearing Multiple Hats is where you'll learn how to balance motherhood and being a mom entrepreneur. The site provides educational, actionable, inspiring articles on business, website, SEO and more.
- Tamyka Washington is a small business coach and mentor. Through her blog, she shares methods that combine relationship-building with compelling content and attraction marketing strategies that offer you the ability to design a solid business foundation and position yourself as forward-thinking leader within your industry.
Happy Reading -- and Learning! : )
Visit Mocha Writer Online!
MochaWriter.com | Facebook | Twitter