Along with millions of other people around the world, I've been watching, loving and learning from Oprah's Lifeclass. It's been really inspiring and thought provoking; here are 11 things I've taken away by watching:
- Your real job is to figure out your calling, who you're meant to be and find out how to do it in the best way.
- Sometimes, you have to do what you don't want to build a foundation to do what you really want.
- Honoring your calling makes everything else better about your life. Honoring and heeding your calling feeds and fuels your life.
- It's never too late to start to live your best life.
- The only way to know what to do in life is to pay attention to life now. Listen to God, not others.
- If that [whatever "that" is] is what you believe you were born to do, you do it!
- You are where you are because of what you believe.
- What you have done is not who you are.
- It's never too late to change.
- You rise into your best self when you know better and choose to do better.
- Only you have the power to make your life what it's meant to be.
What lessons have you learned from Lifeclass?
Visit Mocha Writer online!
MochaWriter.com | Facebook | Twitter