As many of you know, LaShanda Henry, founder of SistaSense.com, Black Business Women Online and lots of other websites, held the first ever Sista Sense Power Circle Telesummit last Friday and Saturday. I wasn't able to attend all of the sessions, but the ones I heard were absolutely fabulous! I can't believe that we were able to get such valuable information for such a great price!
In addition to LaShanda, the speakers were:
Donna Maria Coles Johnson- CEO of Indie Beauty Network and Indie Business Media, LLC
Deborah Owens- Wealth Coach, Author, Entrepreneur
Richelle Shaw- Multi-million dollar entrepreneur, Author
Lamar Tyler- New Media Strategist, Consultant, Blogger, Filmmaker
Jai Stone- Brand Coach and Relational Communications Expert
Onica Cupido- Professional Blogger
Pam Perry- PR Coach, Social Media Strategist
Here are just a few nuggets I received from the seminar:
- If what you offer is an asset, you're only limited by your imagination.
- If you're focused, you will be rewarded.
- Focus on the clients who value your service.
- Wealthy women are problem solvers.
- If you have no goals, you have no plan.
- Think first class, be first class, invest first class.
- Whatever you're doing, kick it up a notch. Now is not the time to be lazy!
- If you can't show people the value in what you do, you won't make money.
- Make sure people understand your unique selling proposition.
The above is just a fraction of what I took away from this telesummit. If you missed it, you can order the replays here. I think it's a worthy investment.
You can also get a lot of valuable information for your business on LaShanda's blog, Sista Sense.
Two other things to keep in mind:
"Surroud yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." - Oprah Winfrey
"If you're the smartest person in your group, you need a new group." - Les Brown