Stress can cause headaches and migraines, fatigue, sleep problems, sadness, depression and a lack of motivation.
Since April is Stress Awareness Month, here are 25 tips to help you lessen your stress so you can focus on taking your business to the next level:
- Divide up household responsibilities with your family.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Eat healthy foods and a balanced diet.
- Stay away from negative people and situations as much as possible.
- Get massages (either professional or from your spouse/partner).
- Organize, and use your time wisely.
- Talk with friends or family about your thoughts, goals and fears.
- Learn to say "no" to things that will make you feel overwhelmed.
- Take regular breaks to relax and rest.
- Do yoga.
- Journal (vent your feelings, and write down things you're grateful for).
- Keep a flexible schedule.
- Try to maintain a clear boundary between work and personal life.
- Prioritize, and plan your day before it begins (the night before or in the morning before you start working).
- Work on each task individually (no multitasking).
- Declutter, and organize your work area.
- Eat some chocolate.
- Breathe deeply (inhale slowly through your nose while counting to four, exhale slowly through your mouth while counting to eight).
- Listen and/or dance to music.
- Take a walk.
- Repeat affirmations.
- Always think positively.
How do you handle stress as an entrepreneur? Feel free to share your tips below! : )
Source; Photo Credit}