Spring is right around the corner! While you're organizing and cleaning your home, why not do the same for your business? Here are a few quick tips:
- File and organize the papers cluttering your office.
- Create a process to manage your online reputation (for instance, using Google Alerts).
- Review the progress you've made so far on your 2011 goals.
- Assess your RSS feeds, and unsubscribe to any you haven't read in over a month.
- Ask your customers for testimonials to place on your website.
- Update your portfolio to showcase your latest and best work.
- Write/update, and practice your elevator speech.
For more tips, check out 34 Ways to Spring Clean Your Business. And feel free to share your tips with a comment! : )