Monday, October 25, 2010
"Your life is yours. You own it, and what you make of it is purely up to you. Others may support you in your aspirations, but, in the end, it's your creation. You are your one and only boss, and with that awareness comes a special responsibility."
- Jane Powell
Friday, October 22, 2010
- Develop a strong belief system. Create better customer service, increased self-esteem and personal growth by promoting every aspect of your business.
- Develop gutsy goals that make you stretch. Create a "crazy" file for those gutsy marketing ideas that could make your business stand out among your competition.
- Seek out and act upon opportunities. Sometimes, the most important strategies appear to be so simple we tend to ignore them.
- Stay active in your community by networking and volunteering. Work ON your business in the community -- not just IN your business.
- Take your expertise to another level. Have revolutionary thinking! Do more to service your customers with follow up, follow through and added conveniences.
- Build a strongly connected group of strategic alliances. Look for opportunities to co-market and reconnect with similar businesses and/or your competition.
- Break the mold, then shamelessly promote your uniqueness. Share your marketing "commercial," and explain why people should do business with YOU.
- Get out in front of your target audience on a regular basis and don't ever stop reminding them about your business. ASK and REWARD satisfied customers for referrals. Use testimonials in all marketing materials.
- Embrace technology and market yourself on the Internet. The opportunities to market your business worldwide are endless today. Don't miss this huge window of opportunity. Build an effective service and sell [your business on your website].
- Apply for and win awards. Create an award-winning portfolio, and seek opportunities everywhere. This is a great way to promote your business to the media.
Contact Debbie Allen directly for personalized marketing consulting at 800.359.4544 or info@DebbieAllen.com.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Motivational quotes to inspire you.
"Don't let anyone rob you of your imagination, your creativity or your curiosity. It's your place in the world, it's your life. Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live."
- Mae Jemison
Friday, October 15, 2010
Monday, October 11, 2010
"Your own words are the bricks and mortar of the dreams you want to realize. Your words are the greatest power you have. The words you choose and the use establish the life you experience."
Monday, October 4, 2010
- Mary Kay Ash
Friday, October 1, 2010
Stever: It was having a conversation with Ted Turner, actually. I met him at a conference and couldn't stop thinking, "He and I are at exactly the same place, at exactly the same time. Only he's going to leave a make a billion dollars tomorrow, while I'm going to make far less. The only thing that's different between the two of us is that he's going to do something different than I am." That got me thinking that there are better and worse ways of things, and that I wanted to be as effective as possible in the things that I do. In other words, I wanted to find ways to work less while getting the same or greater results.